So it looks like Tea with Flo has been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger award (thanks Geeky ‘n Girly!).
This is how it works:
- Use the award logo in this post.
- Link to the person who nominated you. Thanks again Geeky ‘n Girly!
- Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
10 Random Facts (mostly writing oriented, to keep it topical)
1) English isn’t my first language, but it’s my ‘best’ language. I stopped going to Spanish-speaking schools when I was 11, so my writing/speaking is at best that of an 11-year-old.
2) I have trouble coming up with names, especially surnames. In Tales of Moran, most of the characters were named after streets or places near my house at the time: Stanhope, Rowley, Endymion, Finsbury, Woodberry…
3) I often share at least one personality trait with my characters: I find life almost as ridiculous as Dorian does,
4) I like to see the best in people just like Evelyn,
5) I love pastries as much as Norman (if not more),
6) I daydream constantly like Lilah,
7) I’m a researcher who would love to examine a magical phenomenon, which inspired Sarah,
8) My dreams are very rarely pleasant,
9) I love cooking,
10) I enjoy hanging around in cafes.
10 Blog nominees
10) Melodies of Life
Stop by their blogs if you haven’t had a chance to do so yet.